Searching For An Event Photographer In The Reno, Lake Tahoe, Carson City, Sacramento, or San Francisco Areas? Photographer Patrick Wilkes Will Capture The Special Moments Of Your Event, Family Reunion, Birthday, or Anniversary Celebration
Dear Event Planner,
Looking for photographs that capture the unique moments of your event and the emotions that event attendees feel as they participate in your gathering? Great photographs have the power to go viral on social media, spreading the word about your event and increasing attendance.
Photographing events that pay tribute to the culture or history of an area is one of my specialties, but I also enjoy preserving in time those special moments that occur at family reunions and birthday and anniversary celebrations. My black and white photos add a touch of authenticity to any event that pays tribute to a historical time frame or to events held at historic venues.
Here are some examples of the events I have photographed:
- Official Photographer for Nevada’s 150 Year Celebration (many events throughout 2014)
- Official Photographer for the annual Fort Ross Heritage Day
- Various events for the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe and other Tribes in Northern Nevada and California (2011 to 2015)
- The 2012 Symbiosis Gathering at Pyramid Lake
- Sacred Visions Pow Wow at Pyramid Lake, NV
- The Annual Glendi Festival in Santa Rosa, California
- The Northern Nevada ADDY Awards, Reno, Nevada
- The Fallon Soroptimists Speakeasy event
- Numerous Family Reunions, Birthday, and Anniversary Celebrations
I invite you to take a look at my online Event Gallery to view samples of my photographs. You can also call me today at 775-560-9453 or drop me a line by email at [email protected] so we can talk about how I can help capture the special moments of your event in the Reno, Lake Tahoe, Carson City, and Northern California areas.
Here’s to your successful event or celebration,
Photographer Patrick Wilkes